Open Positions in Charlotte
For current open positions in Charlotte please fill out a nanny application, then email email@example.com to inquire.
- Have 2 years or more of verifiable childcare experience
- Experience as nanny in private homes
- Three or more childcare references that can be reached by phone
- Updated CPR/First Aid Certification
- Have clean driving and criminal background checks
- Able to make at least one year commitment (unless Summer/Temporary position)
- Verifiable High school or higher education
- Appropriate Social Media profiles, posts, and tags
- Never pay any fees to the agency
- Have a competitive wage based on professional experience and education. Typical hourly wage for experienced professional nanny is $14h-$17/h. Household managers, Nanny Share, Multiple Children may be higher.
- Have guaranteed hours each week, paid 52 weeks a year, paid holidays
- Two weeks paid vacation for full time, one week for part time
- Family/Nanny agreement developed by Olive You Nanny
- Ongoing support through the duration of your placement
We do not list all open families; we fill our positions quickly. The best way to get placed with our agency is applying and interviewing so you are ready to be sent to families as they come to us.
Afterschool Nanny for 8 and 6 year old
Location: Southpark Type: Part Time
Hiring Date: August
1:30 pm-6:30 pm. Monday- Friday during the school year. Perfect for a college student with morning classes! Hours each week are guaranteed.
Nanny for Three Children Newborn through elementary age
Location: Abortueum area Type: Full Time
Monday-Friday 8:00am-6:30 pm
Nanny for Infant Location Plaza Midwood Type: Full Time
Hiring Date: Immediate
Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30 pm. Hours guaranteed a week. Must have verified newborn experience. Bi-lingual with fluent English a plus.
Nanny for Infant
Location Myers Park Type: Full Time
Hiring Date: August/September
7:30am-5:30 pm Monday-Friday (Family has cats)
Nanny for Infant and toddler
Location Mountain Island Lake Type: Full Time
Hiring Date: January 2018
Hours will be guaranteed at 40 a week. Will get schedule in 6 weeks advance throughout position. All daytime hours, mostly weekdays with 3-5 days a week including about two Saturdays a month . Example schedule: M-12-6, T-Th 7:00am-6:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am-4:00 pm (Family has cats)
UPDATED: Nanny for Newborn Location: Huntersville Type: Full Time
Hiring Date: December
8:30 am-5:30 pm Monday-Friday Spanish speaking with fluency in English highly desirable(Family has a dog)