At the Elm Grove Park this morning with E, I was so annoyed with my oversized crossbody as I went down slides, crouched into small spaces, and ran from playground to sand pit. It got me thinking that a backpack would be a great solution!
E has her own mini backpack that couldn't be cuter, and we do take it everywhere we go, but she doesn't like carrying it herself yet and it most definitely doesn't fit me. So, when we get to our location, I typically take out a diaper, wipes, her snack, and water and shove it in my purse so it's easier to carry. Not ideal! I'm thinking one of these backpacks below may need to be purchased in the near future. Which one is your favorite?
1. Oh Joy!® Backpack Diaper Bag - Dashes via Target - Okay, so this one is technically a diaper bag backpack, and I am in love! If you don't follow Joy Cho of Oh Joy on social media, you should! She is a fun and colorful working mama with stylish collections available at Target. This one may be my favorite because of the inside organization and easy-cleaning nylon. ($39.99)
2. Koed Backpack by Madden Girl via DSW - I love this nautical look that is perfect for hauling your nanny essentials or as a carry on on vacation. It's a little less bulky than the rest too, very slide friendly. ($39.95)
3. Casanova in Cognac Taupe via Sole Society - This backpack is for the ultra hip nanny or mom! It may not be as versatile or easy to clean, but you definitely won't be compromising your style. It goes great with any outfit and is perfect for vacation too! ($59.95)
4. PUMA Equation Laptop Backpack via TJMaxx - This backpack is a great mix of sporty and stylish. Bring your laptop to work to use during nap time and easily take it out before a field trip with your little. I love the cognac details and multiple zippers for easy organization. ($29.99)
5. Women's Corduroy Backpack - Mossimo Supply Co.™ Mint via Target - I love this backpack for fall! It's a fun color and I can't say that I've ever seen a corduroy backpack before. Bonus, it's on sale! ($20.99)
7. Trans by JanSport®Ocean Vintage Floral Print Backpack via Target - Okay, this one looks like beautiful antique china I would love to have in my cupboard. Not into the floral? Trans by JanSport has tons of other fun prints to choose from! ($44.99)
8. Fossil Keyper Backpack via DSW - This backpack is a great color for year round use and seems ultra durable with the coated canvas. The positive customer reviews speaks for itself. ($69.95)
Thanks for reading! I'll keep you updated if I take the backpack plunge. What's your favorite day bag? Oh, and don't forget to follow @oliveyounannymke on Instagram for more!